Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rift guild on the server of Laethys. Laid back, friendly, and fun. We want to work together to enjoy the game without counting out the beans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning Guildmember/player

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elistor

Returning Guildmember/player Empty
PostSubject: Returning Guildmember/player   Returning Guildmember/player Empty10/03/12, 03:49 pm

Hullo, decided to check out rift again after a hiatus since they reactivated old accounts. used to be in Endless starting on... well the first server, then we moved, then we split up, then i had personal problems and stopped playing. Thankfully I kept the e-mail Malfallax sent me with the new website address.

Character names where Variations on Aretela, Aret, Arett, And elistor. One was a 50 rogue T2 DPS/Bard T1 tank and the rest where mid 20's. Unfortunately like a silly goose i logged in before checking here and transferred all of my characters to the wrong server(the only RP server that was available) so can't transfer again for 7 days which is after the trial/reactivation. I'll probably create a new character on Laethys to try the game out again anyway since thats how i usually get a feel for a game again anyway and to say Hi.

Since I'm not working currently my play times tend to be whenever my back will let me play so all hours.
Back to top Go down

Returning Guildmember/player
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RECRUITMENT-
Jump to: