Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rift guild on the server of Laethys. Laid back, friendly, and fun. We want to work together to enjoy the game without counting out the beans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Airedale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Airedale

Airedale Empty
PostSubject: Airedale   Airedale Empty25/09/11, 06:03 pm

1. What is your Characters name(s) that wishes to join the guild?
Airedale, Brutalize, Pershing, Simonize

2. What is your Characters class / level / and any tradeskills?
Airedale 50 cleric - Artificer, Brutalize 50 rogue - Outfitter and Runecrafter, Pershing 50 warrior - Armorsmith and Weaponsmith, Simonize 30 mage - Apothecary

3. What time do you primarily play (server time)?
Weekdays 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM - Weekends 4 AM to 4 PM, but I have been known to take breaks.

4. How long have you been playing rift?
Just over 3 months

5. Why do you want to join endless nights?
Endless Nights is the only the second guild that actually had someone speak to me in game about joining. I didn't join the first one because it was not an adult guild.

It would be nice to have some folks to do group quests with.

6. What is your play style?
Usually very casual. At times I get really focused on one goal and stay up real late trying to achieve it. Usually this goal is farming to make platinum so I can spend it on cool gear.

7. Most importantly are you a team player?
Yes.

8. Are you at least 18 years of age?
Yes.

Please read the guild rules
Please read the raid/group rules
9. Can you to best of your ability uphold both sets of rules?
Yes.

10. Can you log onto Ventrilo for raids. You do not have to talk, but you do have to listen.
Yes.

Back to top Go down

Airedale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RECRUITMENT-
Jump to: