Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rift guild on the server of Laethys. Laid back, friendly, and fun. We want to work together to enjoy the game without counting out the beans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seshafi - An Example of what we are looking for.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seshafi

Seshafi

Seshafi - An Example of what we are looking for. Empty
PostSubject: Seshafi - An Example of what we are looking for.   Seshafi - An Example of what we are looking for. Empty14/09/11, 12:41 am

1. What is your Characters name(s) that wishes to join the guild? Seshafi, Simi, Sahira and Sunamon

2. What is your Characters class / level / and any tradeskills? 50 Cleric, 50 Mage, 50 Rogue and 35 Warrior. I have max tradeskills in 2 apothicary's, 1 armorsmith, and 1 artificer. I have some of the rare recipes with my cleric and 1 of my apothicarys. Please see me for more information.

3. What time do you primarily play (server time)? Not sure on Server time, but I am part of the oceanic crew.

4. How long have you been playing rift? Since Beta

5. Why do you want to join endless nights? I started out originally as a member of Endless Nights. Later I was promoted to officer. Then I left Endless Nights to go to an Oceanic Server, due to play schedules. While on Laethys I kept in contact with Endless Nights. I formed my own guild Broken. After alot of discussion we decided to remerge into Endless Nights who was considering moving to this server. This formed a strong guild with people who really cared about the guild

6. What is your play style? Casual some days, hard core others. I can solo or play with a group. Whatever the guild needs.

7. Most importantly are you a team player? YES

8. Are you at least 18 years of age? YES

Please read the guild rules
Please read the raid/group rules
9. Can you to best of your ability uphold both sets of rules? YES

10. Can you log onto Ventrilo for raids? You do not have to talk, but you do have to listen. YES
Back to top Go down
Seshafi

Seshafi

Seshafi - An Example of what we are looking for. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seshafi - An Example of what we are looking for.   Seshafi - An Example of what we are looking for. Empty14/09/11, 12:42 am

This is an example. You dont have to be as indepth, but remember we want to know who you are.
Back to top Go down

Seshafi - An Example of what we are looking for.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RECRUITMENT-
Jump to: